Sunday, 19 June 2011

i need a job so badly. I am losing the will to live, completely de-motivated, bored out my face, slowly losing confidence in myself.

i don't know what else i can do to boost my CV. my experience is as high as you can get for a sales assistant job, i have good qualifications, a good personal statement, yet after applying for countless jobs i still haven't had an interview.

i'm beginning to feel like working so hard at my previous job and studying for good qualifications and completing the BA part of my degree is for nothing, when all I'm looking for is a part-time job!

I am only moaning like this because i am on my own an need a rant.
Oh well, my Sunday is being spent watching the next lot of films I have on my list; Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and SATC 2. Oh and tidying, because my boyfriend and I have the inability to keep the flat tidy for more than five hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment